— Programs —
Our licensed programs are open to children of all faiths. To ensure a quality program, we maintain a ratio of approximately 8-to-1 (child/teacher) so that each child receives more individual attention and instruction. We welcome and encourage parent involvement in the classroom and school.
- For children 2 – 5 years of age
- 4 & 5 year old Kindergarten readiness class
- One, two, three or five days per week
- Choose from 9:00 – 11:30 am, 9:00 am – 2:30 pm (4 & 5’s Class)
Extended Care Programs
- For children attending our preschool programs we offer extended care: Monday – Friday: 8:00 – 9:00 am and 11:30 – 4:30 pm
- Extended care offers flexibility and can be used before or after your child’s class.
- We offer “lunch bunch” where children can bring a home lunch to eat with other classmates. Children can then move on to the Extended Care Program or be picked up after lunch.
- Extended Care and Lunch Bunch are available to all children ages 3-5. Tots are eligible when they turn 3 years of age and are potty trained.
Summer Extended Care Program
- A fun-filled adventure!
- MWF and T/TH Sessions offered
- Available in June
- Christmas and Spring musical programs performed by children
- Open House
- Dads’ Night, Grandparents Day, Muffins for Mom, and field trips
— Curriculum —
Our Learning Without Tears, Get Set for School curriculum is a child-friendly developmentally-based program. It addresses different learning styles, builds on what the child already knows and uses hands-on materials. Our curriculum nurtures your child’s self esteem and allows for creativity and individual expression. Our learning environment is centered on Christian values and provides a balanced educational experience to prepare your child for success in kindergarten.
(For a copy of our curriculum goals, click here)
Flexible daily scheduling includes:
- Biblical truths taught and modeled through Bible stories and music
- Problem-solving skills and development
- Number recognition, patterns and other early mathematic skills training
- Learning Center Approach: Reading readiness, dramatic play, large block building, science, art, manipulatives, literature, and other developmentally appropriate activities
- Opportunities to develop language skills including vocabulary and communication-development of emergent reading and writing skills.
- Field trips, parties, crafts, cooking activities and more provide exciting, fun and challenging hands-on experiences.
- Nutritious snacks
- Outdoor activity time
- Spanish and Music classes
- Occasional science programs
- Scholarships are available
- Click here for Scholarship Application Form